The Harmony variety is an early maincrop potato, smooth and rounded and known for its very pale white skin and flesh.
Harmony has very high resistance to black dot and skin spot, but a low resistance to blight, blackleg and potato virus Yo.
- ↑ Dry rot (Fusarium coeruleum)
- ↑ Dry rot (Fusarium sulphureum)
- ↑ Potato Cyst Nematode (Globodera pallida Pa 2/3, 1)
- ↑ Potato Cyst Nematode (Globodera rostochiensis Ro1)
- ↑ a b (2010). Harmony. The British Potato Variety Database. Retrieved: 2010-07-28.